Through this module students should understand what Space Management is and how it can be used to commercially drive a retail business forward increasing both sales and profit.
- Introduction to the concept of space management
- Examples of instore product merchandising
- Theories of space management and their application, planograms and impulse items
- Use space to create experience and increase sales
Through this module students should understand what considerations should be made and how to manage and maintain a store based on Visual Merchandising standards.
- Plan and maintain store's visual identity and standards on an ongoing basis
- Lean what considerations regarding promotions need to be made in order to maintain VM standards
Through this module students should acquire a general overview of what store guidelines are and how they can be used and how to create a simple set of guidelines.
- Understand what visual merchandising guidelines are, who should use them and how.
- Considerations regarding visual merchandising guidelines and how to create a simple one.
Through this module students should understand what considerations need to be made regarding the planning and organizing of training for their staff.
- Understand the training process and the contents of a training plan
- Employees personal development
- Development of a detailed training plan