Through this module students should learn how to identify and understand trends and apply them to retail concepts.
- Introduction to tools and methods for trendspotting (sociology and the concept of trends)
- Trends in retail – historical overview and megatrends influencing retail
- Inspirational stores – focus on technology
Through this module students should understand how a collection is build and how styles can be defined.
- Reading Excerpt of memo product development
- Style cores
- Analysing brand style
- Exercise styleguide
Through this module students should understand how to develop instore marketing campaigns that communicate brand and suit the target group.
- Marketing action planning
- Intro campaign assignment